This an absolute gem for beginner and hobbyists alike. This plant boasts a unique shape and patterned foliage. It's pretty obvious where this peperomia gets its name!
- Does well with a combination of bright indirect/dappled light
- Do not expose to direct light for extended time-leaves will burn and wilt
- Allow the first 1/3 of soil to dry before watering
- Humidity is appreciated, but it's not a must
- No need for annual repotting as this plant does better when its rootbound
ceramic pot is sold separately