Aglaonemas are an excellent low-light interior plant. The Cutlass's slender leaves are a unique characteristic within the family of Aglaonema. These plants grow to be lusher rather than tall, easily adding an abundance of greenery to your interior spaces.
- Allow the first 1/3-1/2 of soil to dry before watering. This plant hates wet feet!
- A chunky soil is recommended for optimal drainage
- Aglaonema are typically much heavier drinkers during the summer months so water accordingly!
- Can tolerate lower light conditions but does best in consistent medium/bright indirect light (to upkeep vibrant foliage)
- This plant can benefit from a couple of hours of direct MORNING SUN
- Avoid direct afternoon sun in the peak summer months as leaves can scorch
- Appreciates humidity but it's not a requirement