Aglaonemas are an excellent low-light interior plant. Its large leaves and lush body can incorporate an abundance of greenery into your space without committing to a stringent care routine.
- Can tolerate low light but does best in bright indirect light
- Can tolerate low humidity but does best in med-high humidity
- Keep the soil a tad moist but not soaked in the warmers months
- During the colder months, allow first few inches of soil to dry between watering
- When repotting, select a well-draining soil
ceramic pot is solds eparately