This aglaonema's attractive foliage boasts a striking combination of silver/green with yellow veining and white stems. This lush beauty makes a brilliant floor plant in any space!
- Can tolerate low light but does best in bright indirect light
- Can tolerate low humidity but does best in med-high humidity
- Keep the soil a tad moist but not soaked in the warmers months
- During the colder months, allow first few inches of soil to dry between watering
- When repotting, select a well-draining soil
ceramic pot is sold separately