The Chinese Evergreen is a highly adaptable plant, making it an excellent option for beginners or those looking for a leafy low-maintenance option. The silver/green contrast is an attractive feature for all interior spaces. This plant grows lush rather than tall.
- Allow the first 1/3-1/2 of soil to dry before watering. This plant hates wet feet!
- A chunky soil is recommended for optimal drainage
- Aglaonema are typically much heavier drinkers during the summer months so water accordingly!
- Can tolerate lower light conditions but does best in consistent medium/bright indirect light
- This plant can benefit from a couple of hours of direct MORNING SUN
- Avoid direct afternoon sun in the peak summer months as leaves can scorch
- Appreciates humidity, but it's not a requirement
Sorry, due to its size (too large), this item does not qualify for shipping out of the city (via courier). However, we can deliver it to your door (qualifying areas in Ottawa/Hull). Please select the "local delivery" option at the checkout screen.