This Alocasia displays dreamy green foliage that's soft to the touch. Can't you just feel the velvet in the photos? The contrast with its white veins makes it even more stunning. New leaves are light green and will darken and develop a more velvety texture over time.
- moderate-humidity is best
- Medium - bright indirect light
- Partial shade in the summertime is best
- Do not allow soil to dry out entirely between waterings
- Keep the soil moist, not soaked.
- Avoid misting directly into leaves or allowing water to puddle on the leaves
- Rotate every two weeks for proportional appearance (will lean towards direct of light)