This stunning plant is much smaller than your traditional alocasia. Its Latin name translates to "little queen." This beauty boasts a compact structure and dark velvety foliage. Absolutely stunning!
- Does well with medium-bright indirect light
- This plant can tolerant periods of lower light but it’s not ideal
- Does well in medium-high humidity
- Keep soil evenly moist by not soaked (during warmer months, when they tend to be heavier drinkers).
- Ensure that plant is sufficiently hydrated when you observe new leaves emerging
- Avoid misting directly onto the leaves or allowing water to pool on the leaves
- During the winter months, water when first 1/3-1/2 of the soil is dry