Succulents are a terrific low-maintenance option! Its leaves are packed with water, so no need to worry about keeping it on a watering schedule. All these plants ask for is a bright sunny spot!
- Select a spot with a lot of light- some succulents can tolerate a medium-lower light setting, but they will thrive in a bright environment
- Succulents are drought tolerant, meaning that they can go for prolonged periods without water
- Overwatering can be harmful to this plant. Allow the soil to dry between watering completely
- If the leaves start puckering, this is typically a sign that it needs water
- For succulents in smaller pots, bottom-feeding is recommended
- If you repot, select a well-draining soil-cactus/succulent mix with perlite or pumice is recommended