The Rubber Fig Tree is a trendy tree-like indoor plant. It's a gorgeous botanical addition to any room. The dark, glossy, and hardy foliage is irresistible, and the subtle burgundy gives this plant an extra oomph. Not to mention, its low-maintenance reputation that makes it suitable for green and black thumbs alike.
- It appreciates humidity, but it's not a requirement.
- Can tolerant periods of low light but does best in bright indirect light
- Bright indirect light encourages the burgundy leaves to become more apparent.
- In the colder months, water when the first few inches of soil is dry.
- In the warmer months, keep the soil moist but not soaked.
- Wipe down leaves maintain its gloss and to help the plant absorb optimal light
"Sorry, due to its size (too large), this item does not qualify for shipping out of the city (via courier). However, we deliver locally to your door (qualifying areas in Ottawa/Hull).