Although it's unlikely this houseplant will ever provide you with coffee, it makes a lovely and low maintenance indoor plant. It's darling leaves and gloss factor looks great on any tabletop or desk. In nature, these plants grow under a tree canopy, so they don't require a lot of light.
- Do not allow the soil to dry out
- Keep soil evenly moist but not soggy
- Does well in moderate-high humidity
- Des best with a combination of bright indirect, and dappled light
- Do not expos leaves to direct sunlight it will likely burn