Although it's unlikely this houseplant will ever provide you with coffee, it makes a lovely indoor plant. Its darling leaves and gloss factor looks great on any tabletop or desk. In nature, these plants grow under a tree canopy, so they don't require a tremendous amount of light.
- Do not allow the soil to completely dry out
- Maintain slightly moist soil but not soggy
- Does well in moderate-high humidity
- Does best with a combination of bright indirect, and dappled light
- Do not expose leaves to direct sunlight it will likely burn
decorative pot is sold separately