The vibrant aroid unfurls chartreuse/neon leaves that morph into beautiful speckled/mottled green over time. The Painted Lady's bright foliage and pink stem indeed turn heads!
- Does best in CONSISTENT bright indirect light
- A few hours of morning sun can be beneficial but avoid exposure to direct sunlight in the afternoons (foliage will scorch)
- Moderate-high humidity is appreciated but not a necessity.
- Water when the first 1/3 of soil is dry -this plant hates wet feet.
- Ensure a well-draining soil ( a chunky mix is recommended)
Decorative pot is sold separately