The most striking feature of Tradescantia fluminensis 'Tricolor'" is its vibrant and variegated foliage. The leaves exhibit a tricolour combination featuring shades of green, pink, and cream.
- Does well in medium-bright indirect light (to upkeep vibrant colour)
- A few hours of morning sun is beneficial but avoid prolonged exposure to direct afternoon sun as the leaves will scorch and wilt
- Maintain slightly moist soil but not soggy during warmer months
- During the colder months, water when 1/4 of soil is dry
- Does well in moderate-hight humidity
- Trim the plant as needed to control its size and shape. Regular pruning can also encourage bushier growth and prevent legginess.