This philodendron displays beautifully narrow heart-shaped leaves. This plant grows lush and full. The pole helps maintain an upright and more compact appearance as the plant grows.
- Does best in consistent medium-bright indirect light but can tolerate low/medium light conditions
- DO NOT place into direct light for a prolonged time as the leaves will burn
- Maintain slightly moist soil (but not soggy) during peak summer months (when it’s a heavy drinker)
- During the colder months, water when the first1/3 inches of soil become dry.
- Appreciates moderate humidity