The "Red Luna" is a cultivar of the Fairy Crassula and is known for its striking foliage- dark green with silver accent, combined with contrasting rich berry red underneath. The plant's compact rosette structure gives it an attractive, low-growing form. You may also observe dainty, star-shaped white or pink flowers, adding to its charm.
- This plant does best with consistent bright, indirect sunlight. A few hours of MORNING sun is beneficial, but avoid prolonged exposure to direct afternoon sunlight, which can scorch its leaves.
- Allow the soil to nearly dry before watering then give it a thorough drink-bottom watering is recommended.
- When watering, avoid getting water trapped in the centre of the rosette
- Avoid overwatering and ensure the pot has drainage holes to prevent waterlogged soil, which can quickly lead to root rot.
- Avoid using heavy potting soils or soils that retain too much moisture, so opt for a well-draining, gritty potting media.