This pothos is a fabulous option for those who are seeking something low maintenance. This plant is flexible when it comes to lighting but does best with bright indirect light. Its leaves look lovely vining on a trellis or cascading off a shelf. It grows quickly during the summer/early fall. And you'll probably agree that being able to observe new leaves develop and unfurl consistently is quite a rewarding feeling!
- Flexible with light conditions but bright indirect is optimal
- Do not expose to direct sun-this leaves will scorch
- Likes humidity but flexible (mild-high),
- Throughout warmer months, keep the soil moist (not soaked)
- During the colder months, water when the first inch of soil is dry
hanging planter is sold separately