This plant is also commonly referred to as "Finger Aralia" due to its slender leaves. New growth emerges green and develops into a copper/dark green/black(ish) tone.
- It does well with medium-bright indirect light.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sun (especially peak summer sun) as the leaves will burn and crisp; however, a couple of hours of the morning sun is beneficial.
- Does well in moderate-high humidity
- Water when the first 1/3-1/2 of soil is dry
- Abrupt leaf drop can occur when the plant is moved to a new environment. Avoid stressing it further. Provide the conditions listed above as best as possible and leave it alone to acclimate to the new space. You may also observe this stress response during our changing seasons (summer to fall)
- If kept near drafts, low temperatures, or overwatering, abrupt leaf loss can also occur.
Decorative plant stand is sold separately