Commonly referred to as the "Japanese Aralia," the Fatsia Japonica is an evergreen with large, palm-like leaves. Its sprawling stature makes a bold statement in any space—indoors or out. This plant is popular, in part, for its hardiness. Pruning is imperative during the growing season if you want a bushier, fuller plant.
- This plant enjoyed a combination of medium-dappled light
- Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can bleach and burn this plant's dark, leathery leaves
- This plant adores a warm, humid environment
- Keep soil slightly moist but not soaked
- This plant is a heavy drinker during the summer months- water accordingly!