The "Audrey" is considered to be the national tree of India. It's native to India and Pakistan, where it can be observed at enormous sizes out in nature. Here, its hardy leaves provide shade for floor plants. The Audrey may remind you or a cross between the Ficus Elastica (Rubber Fig Tree) and a Ficus Lyrata (Fiddle Leaf Fig). Many enthusiasts suspect that this may be the next trendy to-go houseplant of the ficus family.
- Does well in bright indirect light
- Does well with a few hours of the morning sun
- Do not expose for an extended period to direct light
- Likes a warm, humid setting-keep away from drafts!
- Water when the first few inches of soil is dry
decorative pot is sold separately