The Rubber Fig Tree is a trendy tree-like indoor plant. Its a gorgeous botanical addition to any room. The dark, glossy, and hardy foliage is irresistible. Not to mention, its low-maintenance reputation that makes it suitable for green and black thumbs alike.
- It appreciates humidity, but it's not a requirement.
- Can tolerant periods of low light but does best in bright indirect light
- In the colder months, water when the first few inches of soil is dry.
- In the warmer months, keep the soil moist but not soaked.
- Wipe down leaves maintain its gloss and to help the plant absorb optimal light
*seagrass basket is not included