This young moclame currently stands at over 2 ft tall . Its waxy round leaves distinguish this ficus. Its slimmer branches make it easy to prune. This aids in achieving and maintaining the shape you desire.
- Does well bright indirect light
- Does well with a couple of hours of direct morning sun daily
- In the warmer months, maintain evenly moist soil
- In the colder months, be careful to not overwater- allow the first few inches of soil to dry before watering
- This ficus is susceptible to transplant shock, so if you wish to repot, give it a few weeks to acclimate to its new environment
- Rotate plant every couple of week to avoiding the leaning appearance
ceramic pot is sold separately