The Moclame's waxy round leaves distinguish this ficus. Its slimmer branches make it easy to prune. This aids in achieving and maintaining the shape you desire.
- Does well in consistent bright indirect light
- Does well with a few hours of direct morning sun daily
- Water when the first 1/2 of the soil is dry. This ficus is a heavy drinker in the summertime so water accordingly
- In the colder months, be careful to not overwater- allow at least the first 1/2 of the soil to dry
- This ficus is susceptible to transplant shock, so if you wish to repot, give it a few weeks to acclimate to its new environment
- Rotate the plant every couple of weeks to avoid the leaning appearance
ceramic pot is sold separately