This succulent belongs to the Asclepiadaceae family. It is native to Africa and is often grown as a houseplant due to its unique toothed leaves and red velvety red blooms.
- It does best with consistent bright, indirect sunlight
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Overwatering can cause root rot and damage the plant.
- When repotting, use a well-draining, cactus/succulent potting mix.
- This plant does fine in a drier environment.
- This plant can be propagated through stem cuttings. Allow the cuttings to dry for a few days before planting them in the soil.
Decorative pot is sold separately