- Please remember that you'll need to be especially on top of the watering in our warmer months- when this plant is a heavy drinker- you can also bottom water.
- It does best with moderate-high humidity.
- Avoid watering directly into the centre; instead, start from the edges of the pot.
- This plant can be outdoors from spring to autumn, but you must do this gradually.
- The plant does best with consistent bright indirect light and several hours of direct MORNING sun.
- During all seasons, consistency is critical for this plant. Fluctuations in its environment can cause stress on the plant.
- Prune during the growing season to achieve the desired shape.
Remember that the winter period for juniper bonsai is a time of rest and reduced activity. At this time, maintain a stable cooler temperature of 12-15 degrees Celsius. The plant still requires a bright spot and adequate humidity. During this time, water when the first inch of the soil is dry.
*Decorative pot is sold separately.