- Does best in CONSISTENT bright indirect light
- A few hours of morning sun can be beneficial but avoid exposure to direct light in the afternoons (foliage will scorch)
- Does well in moderate-high humidity
- Water when the first 1/3 of soil is dry -this plant hates wet feet.
- Ensure a well-draining soil ( a chunky mix is recommended)
- Ensure that there is a balance of white/green leaves. If you observe excessive growth of either colour, you need to remove
Please note that every plant is unique, and variegation will vary amongst each plant.