Hailing from the same family as the wildly popular Monstera Deliciosa, the Adansonii
boasts lacy, tropical foliage akin to swiss cheese. The leaves grow more and more fenestrations as it matures, and when trained to climb, the foliage grows larger and larger. The M. Adansonii is petite compared to its M. Deliciosa cousin, which makes it a perfect plant for those who want to bring in jungle vibes into their interior space,
This plant is a natural "climber." The totem encourages the M. Adansonii to climb (as it would in its natural environment) and grow more prominent foliage!
- To keep this plant happy, place it in an area with plenty of bright, indirect light.
- Keep the soil slightly moist (not soaked
- Ensure that the soil is well-draining in a planter or pot with drainage; otherwise, you'd risk suffocating its roots.
- This plant appreciates moderate humidity
- If you want to propagate, snip off some leaves with the nodes and propagate in water to root. Easy peasy!
Sorry, shipping is not available for this plant