Okay, some of you may be thinking, olive trees don't belong indoors! Fortunately, this dwarf version can thrive in a container as an interior plant. Inspired by the Mediterranean landscapes, this ornamental tree grows slow, but plentiful over the year. This variety can grow up to 6 feet tall.
- Does light in a bright spot-can tolerant several hours of direct sun daily
- Take advantage of the summer months and leave outdoors as the olives tree loves basking in the sunshine
- Does best in a well-draining soil -water when the first few inches of soil is dry
- Appreciates being in a larger container to accommodate its roots' growth, so don't be afraid to go up several pot sizes. The olive trees only need to be repotted every few years
- Prefers a drier environment, so there is no need to run a humidifier or mist this plant