The Heartleaf Philodendron is a fabulous option for those who are seeking something low maintenance. This plant is flexible when it comes to lighting but does best with bright indirect light. The heart-shaped leaves look lovely vining on a trellis or cascading off a shelf. It grows quickly during the summer/early fall. And you'll probably agree that being able to observe new leaves develop and unfurl consistently is quite a rewarding feeling!
- Flexible with light conditions but bright indirect is optimal
- Do not expose to direct sun-this leaves will scorch
- Likes humidity but flexible (mild-high),
- Throughout warmer months, keep the soil moist (not soaked)
- During the colder months, water when the first 1/3 of soil is dry