- Does best in CONSISTENT bright indirect light
- A few hours of morning sun can be beneficial but avoid exposure to direct light in the afternoons (foliage will scorch)
- Does well in moderate-high humidity
- Water when the first 1/3 of soil is dry -this plant hates wet feet.
- Ensure a well-draining soil ( a chunky aroid mix is recommended)
- Ensure that there is a balance of orange/green /cream leaves. If you observe excessive growth of either colour, you need to remove
Please note that every plant is unique, and variegation will vary amongst each plant.
The intensity of the orange marbling is dependent on exposure to consistent light. serrated foliage becomes more pronounced as plant matures