You've probably come across staghorn mounts. Not only is this a unique piece of living decor, but mounting this fern helps it thrive indoors because this process replicates its natural environment. In nature, you can observe these epiphytic plants latched amongst the trees.
- It does well with a combination of bright indirect to dappled light -avoid prolonged exposure to intense afternoon sun as this will scorch the leaves
- Maintain slightly moist soil but not soggy, so water when the first 1-2 inches are dry
- Appreciates moderate humidity
- Maintain soil with good drainage
- You can mount this epiphytic fern onto a board/plank(replicating its natural environment)