With splatters of silver against a contrast of dark, earthy green, this trailing beauty glimmers softly in the sunlight—can you imagine eyeing that silvery sheen against the soft glow of sunshine streaming through your windows? The best part? It's a relatively low-maintenance houseplant that just keeps on giving! Need I say more?
- Place this plant in an area that receives consistent bright, indirect light
- It appreciates moderate humidity but is not an absolute requirement
- Water when the first 1/3-1/2 of the soil is dry. When in doubt, this plant can tolerate a little bit of drought.
- The leaves will also tell you they need a little drink when they get droopy or soft.
- When repotting, use a well-draining potting mix