With splatters of silver against a contrast of dark, earthy green, this trailing beauty literally glimmers softly in the sunlight—can you imagine eyeing that silvery sheen against the soft glow of sunshine streaming through your windows?
- Place this plant in an area that receives bright, indirect light
- Water when the first 1/3-1/2 of the soil is dry. When in doubt, this plant can tolerate a little bit of drought.
- The leaves will also tell you they need a little drink when they get droopy or soft.
- Do not keep soppy wet soil
- When repotting, use a well-draining, chunky potting mix and ensure that the planter it's in has drainage holes.