You've probably come across staghorn mounts. Not only is this a unique piece of living decor, mounting this fern helps it thrive indoors because this process replicates its natural environment. In nature, you can observe these epiphytic plants latched amongst the trees.
- Does well with a combination of bright indirect'dappled light
- Maintain even moist soil but not soggy
- Appreciates moderate humidity
- Maintain soil with good drainage
- If possible, try to mount onto a board (replicating its natural environment)