- This plant does best with consistent bright, indirect sunlight. A few hours of MORNING sun is beneficial, but avoid prolonged exposure to direct afternoon sunlight, which can scorch its leaves.
- The variegated leaves can develop a pink tint (usually at the margin of leaves) with prolonged exposure to light-this is normal!
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings, then give it a thorough drink-bottom watering is recommended.
- Avoid overwatering and ensure the pot has drainage holes to prevent waterlogged soil, which can quickly lead to root rot.
- Avoid using heavy potting soils or soils that retain too much moisture, so opt for a well-draining, gritty potting media.