The Tradescantia Nanouk is a cultivar developed from cross-pollinating two seedlings from Tradescantia Albiflora. The Nanouk's foliage is thicker than most tradescantia. This cultivar is gorgeous from every angle. Its foliage displays a contrasting combination of soft pink and thick green stripes, as well as hints of magenta. This colour combination gives this botanical beauty its bold appearance.
Ceramic pot is sold separately
- This plant loves basking in bright, indirect light or direct sunshine
- It can tolerate periods of shade, but placing it in prolonged low light conditions may cause that distinct striped foliage to fade.
- Allow the soil to almost completely dry before watering again
- Keep in mind that dry soil that is two to three inches from the surface dictates that it's time to water!
- Pruning this plant will encourage bushier growth.