The "Domino" is also commonly known as the "Easter Lily Cactus" and "Hedgehog Cactus." This compact, globular cactus is native to South America and cherished for its striking visual appeal, especially during its flowering season. Aside from its adorable fuzzy spots, you may observe large, fragrant blooms!
- Does best with ample light- aim for consistently bright, indirect light
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings, then give it a thorough drink.
- Avoid overwatering and ensure the pot has drainage holes to prevent waterlogged soil, which can quickly lead to root rot.
- During winter, reduce the watering frequency to mimic its dormant period.
- Avoid using heavy potting soils or soils that retain too much moisture when repotting. Opt for a well-draining, gritty potting media.