The Crassula marnieriana effortlessly captures our attention with its plum trailing growth pattern. Its captivating appearance and easy-care nature make it a favourite among succulent enthusiasts. As this plant receives more light, you can observe the development of a red/purple hue on its dainty leaves.
- This plant does best with consistent bright, indirect sunlight. A few hours of MORNING sun is beneficial, but avoid prolonged exposure to direct afternoon sunlight, which can scorch its leaves.
- Leaves can develop a red/purple tint (usually concentrated at the tips) with prolonged exposure to light-this is normal!
- Allow the soil to dry out completely between waterings, then give it a thorough drink-bottom watering is recommended.
- Avoid overwatering and ensure the pot has drainage holes to prevent waterlogged soil, which can quickly lead to root rot.
- Avoid using heavy potting soils or soils that retain too much moisture, so opt for a well-draining, gritty potting media.