Aglaonemas are an excellent low-light interior plant. Its lush body can incorporate abundant greenery into your space without committing to a stringent care routine. These plants tend to grow fuller rather than taller.
- Allow the first 1/3-1/2 of soil to dry before watering. This plant hates wet feet!
- A chunky soil is recommended for optimal drainage
- Aglaonema are typically much heavier drinkers during summer, so water accordingly!
- Can tolerate lower light conditions but does best in consistent medium/bright indirect light
- This plant can benefit from a couple of hours of direct MORNING SUN
- Avoid direct afternoon sun in the peak summer months as leaves can scorch
- It appreciates humidity, but it's not a requirement