Sorry, due to its size (too large), this item does not qualify for shipping out of the city (via courier). However, we can deliver it to your door (qualifying areas in Ottawa/Hull). Please select the "local delivery" option at the checkout screen.
Aglaonemas are an excellent low-light interior plant. Its lush body can incorporate abundant greenery into your space without committing to a stringent care routine. These plants tend to grow fuller rather than taller.
- Allow the first 1/3-1/2 of soil to dry before watering. This plant hates wet feet!
- A chunky soil is recommended for optimal drainage
- Aglaonema are typically much heavier drinkers during summer, so water accordingly!
- Can tolerate lower light conditions but does best in consistent medium/bright indirect light
- This plant can benefit from a couple of hours of direct MORNING SUN
- Avoid direct afternoon sun in the peak summer months as leaves can scorch
- It appreciates humidity, but it's not a requirement