Pilea Peperomioides originates in China, and it's commonly referred to as the Chinese Money Plant. This plant has flawlessly round and waxy leaves, and you will often see baby leaves emerging, referred to as "pups." You can gently dig these out to make baby pilea plants to share with friends and family!
- Allow the first 50-70 percent of soil to dry between watering
- Droopy leaves is commonly an indicator that this plant need s a drink
- Does best in medium-bright indirect light
- Keep out of the direct sun as this will scorch the leaves
- Rotate often for even growth on both side of the plant
- Leaves tend to collect dust quickly. Gently wipes the leaves once/week.