Sorry, due to its size (too large), this item does not qualify for shipping out of the city (via courier). However, we can deliver it to your door (qualifying areas in Ottawa/Hull). Please select the "local delivery" option at the checkout screen.
The Ficus "Audrey" is considered to be the national tree of India. It's native to India and Pakistan and can be observed at enormous sizes out in nature. Here, its hardy leaves provide shade for floor plants. The Audrey may remind you of a cross between the Ficus Elastica (Rubber Fig Tree) and a Ficus Lyrata (Fiddle Leaf Fig). Many enthusiasts suspect this may be the next trendy to-go houseplant of the ficus family.
- Does well with consistent bright indirect light
- It does well with a few hours of the morning sun
- Do not expose to direct afternoon sun during peak summer months for an extended period as the leaves can scorch.
- Likes a warm, humid setting-keep away from drafts!
- This plant is quite drought tolerant, so water when the first 1/2 of the soil is dry.
- This plant drinks much heavier during the summer months, so water accordingly.
- Do not keep soil sopping wet, as this can lead to root rot